Each order has its own particularities, so we always work with a pre-budget that reports the final cost of the work and avoid any misunderstanding. But we have minimum and standard rates that will give you an idea of what your investment might be. Do not hesitate to contact us to assess more accurately all the details of your particular project.
- First hour: € 100 (≈ $ 124)
- Price / hour: € 75 (≈ $ 93)
- Price / day: € 500 (≈ $ 621)
- More than 1 day: € 400 (≈ $ 497)
Must also be added the cost of travel and accommodation, when necessary.
To the total price/hour + displacements, must be added, for each delivered photo:
- 1 photo: 25€ (≈ $ 31)
- 2-10 photos: € 15 / photo (≈ $ 18)
- 11-30 photos: € 12 / photo (≈ $ 15)
- 31-50 photos: € 10 / photo (≈ $ 12)
- 51-100 photos: € 8 / photo (≈ $ 10)
- 1 minute video: € 100 (≈ $ 124)
Other works, such as longer and complex videos, 3D projections, photogametry, 360º aerial panoramas, aerial timelapses, etc. : Budget according to each particular case.
Existing photos in our image bank (in this case, the price / hour + travel is included and only the VAT must be added):
- 1 photo: € 40 (≈ $ 50)
- 2-5 photos: € 32/photo (≈ $ 40)
- 6-10 photos: € 28/photo (≈ $ 35)
- More than 10 photos: € 26/photo (≈ $ 32)
During the flight, several photographs are taken from different heights, angles and distances. Subsequently, the best images are selected, which are retouched manually, one by one. And only the images that are finally delivered to the client are invoiced.
Images are 24 Mpx (megapixels) and the video can be HD quality up to 4K.
The mini-video contains a cover with the logo of the company, basic subtitles and final credits. It is designed for web environment, YouTube, presentations and the like.
You can also visit the page of Estudi Vaqué, Photography and Design to consult the rates of other types of non-aerial photography that can complement your project: virtual tours, panoramic images of 180º, gigaphotos, timelapses, etc. or traditional architecture / interior photography, industry, etc.
Basic sales conditions:
- 20% of the total to be paid in the formalization of the order. Remaining 80% payable beyond 30 days.
- In case of cancellation of the order, the part of the work that has been done will be invoiced.
- In no case we deliver the images or videos in RAW format. Always are delivered already edited.
- Forms of payment: Paypal, Payonner, bank operation, cash.
- Liability insurance included.
- Request for flight permits included (except for the most complex cases where travel or other unexpected expenses are required).
- Prices on this page do not include VAT.
- Prices expressed in US Dollars are for guidance only.